Monday 8 June 2015

What's in my Makeup Bag...???

                                I WEAR MAKEUP THAT MAKES ME FEEL PRETTY.. :)


I love Makeup, like most girls do. I always to buy makeup that is good for my skin,which means quality comes first whenever you talk about makeup, afterall it's a matter of your skin.
So here's come my first blogpost (My all time favourite makeup).

                                                                    FOUNDATION
Ok.... The foundation I use is M.A.C studio (face and body foundation) this is the best foundation I have ever used. I have also used M.A.C studio fix fluid, but it was average as compared to this one.   
               
                                                                           EYES.
MASCAR-AAAAAAHHHH... I just love love love lovee mascara soo much. Most of the time when I don't want to wear makeup I only wear loads of mascara, YEAHHH..!! I believe in LOADS OF MASCARA (well in detail I will tell you in my next post) So my three most favourite eye products are. 
* Maybelline ONE by ONE volume Mascara.
* L'oreal  super liner. (liquid eye-liner)
* Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (MY MUST HAVE).
                                                                       CHEEKS 
                                        
Ohhhh... when it comes to bronzing powders so i really love bronzing products and I actually need  them the most, because i have really chubby kind of cheeks who needs real contouring. so I contour my whole face always and for me HOOLA by benefit is the best contouring powder ever. and for cheeks I like some real blush so I  always use cheek stains from bodyshop and this new Limited Edition lip and cheek velvet stick in "blackish pink' is my true love...

my favourite highlighter from The bodyshop 
and the best kajal (kohl) for me.

LIPS

my most favourite coral lip shades.


That's all for today. :) HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY FIRST BLOGPOST AND GIVE ,ME SOME COMMENTS. 

13 comments:

  1. Great post and you have some amazing stuff in your bag.

    Welcome to the world of blogging. I wish you all the best. Stay connected :)
    http://www.thelipstickholic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou soo much huda.. :)
      you are such an inspiration for me. i love your blog. :)

      Delete
  2. great post lippie shades are pretty
    i am following you now and hope you will follow me back
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much maha. iam already following you girl.. :)

      Delete
  3. Firstly welcome to the world of blogger. I also started few month back, can know your feeling quite well. You have got great products in your bags...Would wait for your reviews. stay connected.
    Kanwalikram's B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou soo much kanwal. :) yeah sure. stay in touch. :)

      Delete
  4. Hey you've got amazing stuff in your bag.. great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stuff. I like the lipsticks :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Awesome stuff. Like them all. Best of luck dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much shumail :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete