Monday 8 June 2015

Something about me and my Blog..

HEY GUYS
                            
                      WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is haifa and this is my first blog post ever. I live in Karachi. And I am crazy about MAKEUP,FASHION and FOOD. I started reading and watching beauty and lifestyle blogs and vlogs 5-6 years back. All those inspired me so to start (so excitedd,eeeeeee) my own BLOG (first).

My blog is all about MAKEUP(swatches,reviews,looks and much more), FASHION (detail discussion of my dresses,accessories and more), FOOD(my recipes and  restaurant reviews) 

                      HOPE YOU GUYS WILL  LOVE MY POSTS  :) 
  
love, haifa.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. Looking forward for some amazing post from your side. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much kanwal. Stay in touch. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! Where is your parlour? :D AHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete