Sunday 21 June 2015

Summer Ready Skin...

Getting summer-ready skin couldn't get any easier than this and all it takes is THE BODY SHOP products.



 'LESS IS MORE' when it comes to skin. YEAH..!! That's what I think,  my skin is so sensitive. I have never ever had any kind of Facial or Cleansing in any parlour, just because my skin is so sensitive, I only trust TBS(THE BODY SHOP) products because they never disappoint me.
                                                                           AND
Spa treatments are a must for achieving that healthy summer glow, but heading to the spa can be so expensive too. But these Ahhhh-mazing  spa products means everything to me and they are acually not that expensive too.




         

PRODUCT-1


                                                          VITAMIN C MICRODERMABRASION (micro Exfoliater)

Microdermabrasion is a non-chemical procedure that uses to remove the outermost layer of dry, dead skin. 
* Removes dry and dead skin.
* Improves your skin tone.
* It makes your skin glow.

 I've been using this for my weekly sessions of exfoliation for more than 6 months.  After cleansing my skin, I use these THE BODY SHOP masks.





* SEAWEED IONIC CLAY MASK.
* VITAMIN E SINK-IN MOISTURE MASK.
* TEA TREE FACE MASK.

SEAWEED IONIC CLAY MASK. 


 I personally have combination skin (In summers it's oily and in winters it's quite dry type of skin).
So, last week I tried this ahhhh-mazingg CLAY MASK from TBS. And the result was completely unbelievable. I am truly loving this wonderful mask for summers. After using this I could see and feel a difference straight away!
* Control all the excess oil. 
* Clarify your skin. 
* Refresh your skin. 
  

TEA TREE FACE MASK


Basically TEA TREE FACE MASK is really good for:
* Acne prone skin.
* Oily skin. 
* Combination skin. (It was actually soo good for my combination skin, specially in this super hot weather)
* Helps to remove impurities. 
* Soothes skin. 

VITAMIN-E SINK-IN MOISTURE MASK 


I always use this super moisture mask in winters. This mask is amazing to hydrate/moisturise your skin. I have never used this mask in summers but for winters it's a must have for me. 
* Hydrate your skin.
* Leaves the skin feeling soft and supple. 

 PRICE

VITAMIN C MICRODERMABRASION (75 ml) PKR 3000 approx.
FACE MASK SAMPLES 190/each 
(I never buy their full tubs because they are little pricey for me and secondly I don't use any one of them I use face mask according to the weather changes).


Have you used any of them? Share your views too.. :)
                                                                                                                           

13 comments:

  1. Great picks. TBS Tea tree range is really good for summers. I wanna try their Vitamin E range esp the night cream. But seems like it would work better in winters. Great post. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your time dear. :) YEAH..! That's what I think because whenever I use Vitamin E mask. It gives me little oily kind of effect, which I really don't want in summers. Try VITAMIN C GLOW BOOSTING MOISTURISER. It's a must have for summers. :)

      Delete
  2. The Body Shop do such great stuff. I love their hand lotions and body lotions :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..so true. :) I love their makeup products too. :)

      Delete
  3. I have tried TBB tea tree and vitamin C range, they are super awesome, Seaweed iconic clay mask seem like an effective product to, to remove excess oil and to refresh the skin, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your time. :) yeah. It's really good to control excess oil. Great for summer. :)

      Delete
  4. Love the Body Shop! I'm your latest Google + follower. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for supporting. I am following you too. :)

      Delete
  5. Nice review. I would love to try their hydrating masks. And thanks for visiting my blog. Following you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you shumail khan :) I am following you too. do try their tea tree mask It's really good for summers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just stumbled on your blog, i really like the reviews this whle idea of tryinh out body shop samples i like it!! i will try it too

    i hope you pay my blog a visit too :)

    http://beautyanddewdrop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. D o try them farya. :) thanks for liking. stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. madam mujhay apna student banalen :p Mere paas b body shop k products hain

    ReplyDelete